If you are curious about something related to my writing, I might’ve gotten into it at Longform or Catapult or Tin House or Brooklyn Magazine or Mythos (where these photos, taken by the wonderful Elena Mudd, are from). Or it might be in this ludicrously generous Elle profile by Molly Langmuir.
You can find me:
• at Books Are Magic on August 1 at 7:30 PM talking to Lyz Lenz about her book God Land
• at the Martha’s Vineyard Book Festival from August 2-4, in conversation with Amy Zimmerman at 11:30 AM on the 4th
• at Books Are Magic in Brooklyn on August 5th at 7:30 PM talking to Doreen St. Felix for the official launch of Trick Mirror!
• at the Strand in Manhattan on August 9th at 7 PM in conversation with Thora Siemsen
• at Skylight Books in Los Angeles on August 15th at 7:30 PM in conversation with Emma Carmichael
• at Brazos Books in Houston on August 16th at 6:30 PM in conversation with Sarah Hepola
• at Politics and Prose in DC on August 20th at 7 PM in conversation with Kat Chow
• at Literati in Ann Arbor on August 26th at 7 PM in conversation with Aisha Sabatini Sloan
• at the Guardian offices in London on August 29th at 7 PM in conversation with Nosheen Iqbal
• at Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinema in Toronto on September 28th at 1 PM